One Lovely Blog Award
November 4, 2014 § 2 Comments
I was browsing through my new followers’ blog and I came across Wander in Wonder. I felt so honored when I noticed that she nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much for the nomination, Andrea! 🙂
Go check out her awesome blog at http://lesvoyagesdumonde.wordpress.com/
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated
- You must display the award logo.
- I’m not a morning person. Waking up before 7am is pretty rare for me. And as much as I love sleeping, I have difficulty on sleeping before midnight.
- I’m the Jack-Of-All-Trades & Master-Of-None. I can’t find something that I’m really good at. I’m also not good with words & I’m totally sucks when it comes to explaining something.
- I get bored easily. Especially when it comes to hobbies, fashion & music.
- I’ve been bitten by ‘travel bugs’ & I find it hard to stay grounded. I constantly feel the need to keep moving. ✈ Sunset & beaches really calms me down.
- I think a lot. Like a lot, A LOT.. Too many ‘what if’, ‘perhaps’, ‘maybe’ and ‘i shouldn’t have’ going on inside my head. I used writing to get rid of all the thought so that my brain won’t overloaded.
- I’m an Ambidexterity, which means I can use both; left & right hands to write.
- I’m so complicated but so far, Introverts definition pretty much sums me up. 🙂
Let’s continue to pass the love around! ❤