December 31, 2014 § 1 Comment
“There ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them” – Mark Twain It was an awesome experience trekking & travelling with all, girls!
October 8, 2014 § Leave a comment
September 9, 2014 § 1 Comment
Nominated by Danielle. Here goes my 20..
1. I’m not a morning person. Waking up before 7am is pretty rare for me. And as much as I love sleeping, I have difficulty on sleeping before midnight.
2. I don’t eat vegetables. It just seems not edible & the taste won’t go along with my tongue.
3. I’m the Jack-Of-All-Trades & Master-Of-None. I can’t find something that I’m really good at.
4. I get bored easily. Especially when it comes to hobbies, fashion & music.
5. I’ve been bitten by ‘travel bugs’ & I find it hard to stay grounded. I constantly feel the need to keep moving. ✈️
6. Sunset & beaches really calms me down.
7. I think a lot. Like a lot, A LOT.. Too many ‘what if’, ‘perhaps’, ‘maybe’ and ‘i shouldn’t have’ going on inside my head.
8. Aside from thinking, I spent most of my time either watching movies, reading books or playing games.
9. I’m a junk food freak. Mocha & Chocolate shakes too!
10. I never have an ambition & I still don’t know what I want to be, up till now.
11. I kept on questioning the purpose of my life..
12. Politic, religion & races are something that I often avoid to discuss.
13. I never own any pet & I dislike cats. They’re often acted cute & so spoiled. Haha
14. I don’t have lots of friends but I know lots of people. I can be really talkative and quiet at the same time.
15. I’m not into something that required commitment. I’m also not good with keeping in touch with someone I know. Come to think of it, @alveralda the only high school friend that I’m still get in touch with.
16. I’m an Ambidexterity, which means I can use both; left & right hands to write.
17. I’m not good with words & I’m totally sucks when it comes to explaining something.
18. I can’t swim & i don’t know how to ride a bicycle.
19. I can only speak fluently in Malay when I turned 9 years old. I find it really hard to communicate with other kids back then..
20. I’m so complicated but so far, Introverts definition pretty much sums me up.
August 26, 2014 § 2 Comments
August 25th, 2014 marked another year to my life-span. I’m turning 26 years-old this year. Can’t believe I past the 25 years of life, which left only 4 more years to enter the 30s. The said once you reach 30 years-old, you’ll never realized how fast time flies.. huhu..
Over the past few years, my life had changed a complete 360 Degrees. I’m not who I used to be back in 2010 or 2012 anymore. I’ve done/experience lots of things that I would never even imagine doing it and I’ve meet and hang-out with people whom I don’t think I can talk to before.
스물여섯 (26), a strange age that simultaneously feels older than you expected, but still refreshingly, hopefully, thrillingly young.
“You don’t get smarter as you get older. There is just less stupid stuff left that you haven’t already done.”
Two things I will never grasp in life;
1. What to write in birthday cards
2. What to do when people are singing ‘happy birthday’ to me..
Oreo birthday cake.
Thanks a lot for all the birthday wishes & birthday present! I really appreciated it.
To mum & paps, thanks a lot for bringing me to this world & always (well,sometimes no) give me whatever I want/need..
Happy 26th Birthday to me! 🙂