With over 3.6 million people, Busan (부산) is South Korea’s second largest city and largest seaport. Busan is known for its beaches, hot springs, nature reserves and events such as the city’s renowned international film festival held each fall. Busan is a good destination for those seeking a more laid back atmosphere than Seoul. Located at the southern tip of the Korean peninsula, Busan’s important port gives the city an international flair, with sailors from around the world trooping through and a growing number of tourists.
BKI-MNL-GUM28th @ GuamAugust 25th, 2016
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- 35,718 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- "Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport."
- "Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
- "Be kind. Work Hard. Stay humble. Smile often. Be honest. Travel when possible. Never stop learning. Be thankful always. Give Love."
- Let's travel the world together.
- I'm going to travel the world.