Seoul (서울) is the capital of South Korea. With a municipal population of over 11.8 million, and a metropolitan population totaling over 25.6 million, Seoul is by far South Korea’s largest city and one of East Asia’s financial and cultural epicenters. A fascinating blend of ancient traditions and cutting-edge digital technology, home to endless street food vendors and vast nightlife districts, an extraordinarily high-pressure educational system and serene Buddhist temples, a trend-setting youth culture and often crushing conformism, extraordinary architecture and endless monotonous rows of grey apartment buildings, Seoul is a city filled with stark contrasts.
BKI-MNL-GUM28th @ GuamAugust 25th, 2016
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- 32,481 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- "Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport."
- "Be kind. Work Hard. Stay humble. Smile often. Be honest. Travel when possible. Never stop learning. Be thankful always. Give Love."
- "Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
- "Fill your life with experience, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show."
- Hagosudong Beach, Udo Island.