SeoulMate (“When you meet Seoul, find SeoulMate. We will always be with you.”) ‘SeoulMate’, composed of university students that volunteer as special Seoul tour guides to non-Korean tourists for free.They offer the opportunities for you to make Korean friends and understand the culture of Seoul through our tour programs. The tours organized by ‘SeoulMate’ are totally different from any typical tour that you’ve seen before. It is more fun, more active and closer to real Korean life. http://www.seoul-mate.com/xe/english_main or https://www.facebook.com/seoulmate.korea/about
BKI-MNL-GUM28th @ GuamAugust 25th, 2016
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- 35,718 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- "Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport."
- "Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
- "Be kind. Work Hard. Stay humble. Smile often. Be honest. Travel when possible. Never stop learning. Be thankful always. Give Love."
- Let's travel the world together.
- I'm going to travel the world.